Sustainability is a strategic value for the development of the Company`s businesses. We are aware of our environmental and social responsibilities in every activity that we carry out, maintaining an open dialogue and respectful relationship with communities in the regions where we operate.
The main guidelines to ensure Sustainability in our activities are:
– Implementation of tools to prevent environmental pollution;
– Rational utilization of natural resources;
– Prior assessment of our activities in terms of risks and impacts on the environment, safety and occupational health of the people and communities located in our areas of influence
– Fostering local development
– Communication channels with communities
– Contribution to biodiversity preservation
– Effective management of solid residue, hydric resources, effluents and gas emissions.
– Respect for and appreciation of cultural aspects in the region where we operate
– Compliance with legal requirements
– Implementation of management systems seeking continuous improvement of our social-environmental performance