The Multicargo Terminal handles general cargo, such as mineral and agricultural bulk, fertilizers, project cargo, containers and motor vehicles. These are some of its key features:
– 14.5m in depth and 500m of quayside
– The Port of Açu is the first private port in Brazil to have a Vessel Traffic Service (VTS);
– Customs area of 163,000m²;
– Canal has 300m in width, allowing ships to cross;
– Evolution basin has 600m; and
– Private dredging, without any restrictions to expand depth to 18m.
Click here to learn more about the Multicargo Terminal.