Vocation to handle several types of project cargo.
Project cargo export/import: wind blades, off-road trucks, O&G cargo: risers, reels, Christmas trees for subsea operations, condensers and turbines.
- Terminal managed by Porto do Açu Operações, JV between Prumo and Port of Antwerp International
- Feeder service: Regular deefer and cabotage service for containers and project cargo between Açu and Rio de Janeiro
- Additional services: stuffing & stripping, storage, door-to-door transport (client<->port)
- Private terminal which optimizes costs and cuts red-tapes (e.g. no labor Union)
- Already has licenses to handle dry bulk and general cargo, including project cargo, containers and RoRo
- Operating since 2016
- 24/7 Operations
- Without waiting time to berth
14,5m in depth
500m of quay
180.000m² of bonded area
10 ton/m² of soil bearing capacity
1 million m² of paved storage area
road logistics access to congestion-free highways
equipments: 2 MHC Gottwald & 4 grabs;
2 stockpiles & 2 spreads; 2 eco hoppers & 10 carts
Port of Açu is the first private port in Brazil to operate a VTS (Vessel Traffic Service) Center authorized by the Navy.
Private dredging, without restriction to expand depth to 18m